Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

What's on the menu for 2009

In the year 2009 I will be attempting to make (or break which is common for me)on my nice neat clean workbench
~a unique and/or cheap Camera bag or two using computer parts packaging foam bags from various weird discarded substances - it will be a surprise~a DIY mini studio for photographing my wares~a full set of yummy biodegradable grocery totes just for me~ a unique lamp shade for my bedroom~
valances for my lounge windows~a few hundred metres of bunting~cushion insert and cover from scraps~a pair of slippers~a complete scrapbook from 2000 to 2010~a permanent Boxing day Eve Tree that gets put away fully decorated ready for the next year ~jewelry and things with bits of discarded wood~ dog beds from scraps
I will also be learning to drive my DSLR camera, to use my airbrush and to build my own website from scratch
Hopefully your retinas arn't bleeding from all of that mess with the fonts but hey I was being creative. I promise never to do it again.
I look forward to your feedback on all of the above projects once they are unveiled.
I am exhausted
3 days of working my guts out on my work area and I now have a design bench, cutting bench, packing bench, sewing bench, inside woodworking bench and an outside undercover workbench. All up that is 11.2 metres of CLEAN workbenches to start the year off with . Nothing was new, I had all this crap laying around and with a bit of hard work I have put it all to use. What a start to 2009. Awesome
Cheerio

4 comments:

CurlyPops January 4, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Wow, I'm so jealous of your workspace. All that room and all those supplies neatly in a row!

A'isha January 5, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

awesome mel.. your certainly off to a good start for 2009...

Cathy {tinniegirl} January 5, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Your workspace looks so fabulous and totally inspiring. Can't wait to see your projects come to life.

Melanie January 6, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

CurlyPops - it usre is a lot of workspace but doesnt mean much work will get done:)

Aisha - move back to Melbourne girl, you live too far away

Tinniegirl- I havent finished any projects yet and a week has already passed by because I am so achey from all the gutting and building...getting old sux

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP