Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Theyre taking my Loot!!!!

Its 37 degrees (anyone know the command for the degree symbol, if not, no matter, Ill google it..maybe)
It is 50 degrees in my shed and I am NOT lying but the worst thing ever is that the Hard Rubbish truck is making its rounds and I saw stuff I still want. Things are being smashed up as I type. Good re- usable things. FREE THINGS.
I pray to the garbologist goddess that the garbos have OH&S laws that say they cant work over 35 degrees.

Another thing. Anyone know of an organisation that takes unwanted bikes? I counted 20 something bikes to go in the garbage compacter. That's 20 kids that could have got a free bike. 3 of the bikes I saw are in the creek, as expected. Kids out late on school holidays have a ball with hard rubbish.
It's bloody hot
I'm stuck inside
I hate inside
so I thought I would share, as ya do, when you are a blogger.

note: TO make the degree symbol hold down ALT key and type in 167 on your number pad º ta da

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 21, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

I bleed for you. Know just how you feel regarding losing your loot. Darn! If only I'd been a bit quicker. Wonder if Les Twentyman could organize a bike bank? Cheers, Elsie

Jenny Davis January 21, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Hi, regarding bikes . I can remember a man who used to do up bikes and give them for free to children at Xmas time. All i know is he used to have a shed in the Dromana estate area. He was also interviewed on one of the currant affair shows....ha im melting in front of the fan and my daughter who lives in Paris is freezing watching the snow from her window... cheers Jenny

Gwen Buchanan January 27, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

I love this post.. You are so funny.. and I am with you... trash, waste, garbage.. it's the best stuff !!

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP