Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

What are you guys up to this weekend?

Me?
Well Im bludging as usual
( bludging = slacking off, being lazy, bumming around)
I pulled apart and restarted my knitted string bag. Doing much better this time.

Team nunde went looking for wild life at Wilsons Botanic Garden

This spot is where me and Mr nunde got married.
It was greener then and nunde junior (pictured)was a secret bump *gasp*

We waited for wild life
and waited
then waited some more

after a bit of a barney about using a tripod and nature,
we stomped off to go home

hot and thirsty we made it to the carpark and got away from all that nature quick smart.
It was a terrific day.
I'm stuffed though
and I'm sure the MASSIVE block of kit Kat didn't help that:P

0 comments:

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP