Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, January 12, 2009

a bit of nunde froo froo

To break the monotony of Mondayitis



Trying hard to get back into the swing of it all.


Mind keeps wandering back to making froofy or sparkly things. Lesson learned. Don't have too big of a break from routine. Now it isn't routine, its like starting from scratch(well for today anyway)
And its a perfect day for gardening.


Cheers

2 comments:

Barbara Swafford January 12, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Hi Melanie - Enjoy your day whether you garden or not. :)

Lavender January 13, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Oh that fluffy cupcake is just too cute! Its made me laugh, so adorable!!!

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP