Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Team nunde armed with cameras

I gave master 7 yr old my old kodak digital and we began our photography journey together

His first picture
Great! , the shutter opened just enough to capture my fat backside.

then my big boofhead, wow this kid makes me look tall

This shot is mine. walking right up to the cheeky bird, click.


last night, team nunde went out "hard rubbish shopping" stay tuned

3 comments:

CurlyPops January 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Can't wait to see the hard rubbish treasure!

manda January 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

The magpie is just gorgeous! Great picture, well done!

Lavender January 19, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

SEE! Stalking, youre doin' it right!! You just put on a show so riduclous that the bird just sits there - stunned - while you sneak up and bag the money shot!!!!

LOL Well done Melanie!!!

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP