Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nokia95

I am a Nokia Nut. I just love this phone and it has just made me even happier. It can be used as a step counter. It does everything a pedometer does but does a pedometer have GPS? Well, not that I use GPS for walking the 10 feet I walk before I collapse exhausted but if I get lost while I am walking, if I were walking more than 10 feet, then cool, I have GPS.

I picked up the handy belt pouch to protect it while I walk for $2.99 on eBay. The guy selling them advertises them as "Genuine Leather" but they re not and his feedback has heaps of angry shoppers venting.....$2.99 people, sheesh get over it. Its still a bargain even for vinyl. But yeah, he should change it because he is blatantly lying.

Anyhow check out the links below if you have a Nokia95 and want a fitness program built into your phone. I will be using this because I'm sick of being a little bit alot fattish. Maybe Nokia could make a cattle prod like device that shocks you when you walk slower than 3klms an hour. Oh now that would be sweet.

Nokia Step Counter

Wellness Diary(Beta)

Cool huh? I am test driving it tomorrow so I will see how cool it really is. Gosh, I feel fitter already.

5 comments:

Kirsty January 7, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

I wish I still had a Nokia...I got talked into a Samsung - big mistake.

Sorry 'bout the ebay guy but I like your attitude.

Annie January 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

I like the sound of that. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Levin January 11, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

did it work - did it make you super slim really fast????
l
x

Melanie January 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Kirsty - I am sure most phones have the same cool stuff in them now. I just keep discovering stuff by accident.

Annie - You are welcome

Levin - i racked up 6000 steps today but ate a kit kat:( lol

Melanie January 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Kirsty - I am sure most phones have the same cool stuff in them now. I just keep discovering stuff by accident.

Annie - You are welcome

Levin - i racked up 6000 steps today but ate a kit kat:( lol

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP