Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My first tag for the year.

Ooty has tagged me to do 7 random things about myself.

1. My favourite smell is vanilla
2. I have 8 pairs of shoes and 6 of them are thongs(flip flops)
3. I want to learn Mandarin
4. I wrote a letter to the Queen. I was only 5. She wrote one back(well her lady in waiting did.) I still have it.
5. I was on Bozo the clown in the audience
6. I had a friend who was in the Vegemite ad.
7. I got to name nameless roads on the map in a region when I surveyed roads. I also got to help to delete roads that had become unused. I still have the original maps of the region we surveyed. That was 23 years ago

I'm quite boring really. I am supposed to forward this to 7 people but I am not the confident type to do that so I will pretend I have and not tell anyone and no one will be the wiser. Oh I said that out loud didn't I? :)

0 comments:

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP