Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not just another cat picture

Sorry

No I am not Sorry, he is. That's his name. So why do I have a picture of a cat called Sorry on my arty crafty blog. Well I have fallen in love with photography and think it is time I make a new blog to cover my new hobby so that it doesn't clutter this blog.

Today I start back at work. 2 months I have to make X amount each week or I have to get a job.

What is it that I do anyhow? I'm a reseller. There is not one specific thing that I hunt down to offer up for sale. It depends on market and availability. Bah, boring stuff. My home wares line which I am forever in the process of completing was a dream that needs to be put on hold. That's business though isn't it? So off I go. Wondering how the hell I will meet this weeks target.

Anyhow I do hope you will enjoy my photo blog. Please remember though. I am learning. I want to journal my progress.

OK enough chit chat. I have to get to work

cheerio

1 comments:

Unknown January 13, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Beautiful cat and an unusual name - love it! Your photography looks so promising and exciting! How fun it will be to follow!
Happy crafting new year to you!
Emily

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP