Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Learning new crafts - Scrap booking

I have a new found respect for people who do scrap booking.
I was completely ignorant in my belief that it required no skill and just the simple talent of virtual cutting and pasting. So with that in mind I began scrap booking my life, starting with the week before Christmas and even though I was armed with some pretty decent scrap booking tools and embellishments I still managed to stuff it up completely and my original work is on the shed floor, crumpled and in disarray because the glue I used destroyed every photo, buckled every page and my slap hazard method of throwing pretty paper on a page would have made a 2 year old roll their eyes.
So I humbly apologize to anyone and everyone that can scrapbook for my ignorance and I will endeavour to persist with this new hobby or else you may just find my vast collection of scrap booking paraphernalia on eBay.

P.s for noobs like me, you can buy packets that instruct you every step of the way. I showed my husband the "easy 1 2 3 " scrap booking kit and he said cheekily that I may need more help and should look for "easy scrap booking for beginners 1 2 3 4 5"

0 comments:

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP