Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trash Talk



Its hot, or cold, if you are in the northern hemisphere (*waving frantically* to everyone from the US and the UK) I have relo's in both countries, maybe you know them? - lol that's a joke of course relating to my UK and US relatives thinking Australia is so small that we know everyone here.
Anyhow, as you see I am rabbiting on because of the heat,
So I have provided some light reading to tickle your trash fancy.



Today's trashy topic:

Waste Art

This site made me go wow over waste

more wow
Cool but Scratchy?

See ya Later!


1 comments:

xxx January 27, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Hi, just arrived at your site and I like it and I'll be back.
Too hot here (Perf) also and need to get away from the computer screen for a plunge in the blow up pool :-)
Best wishes

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP