Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What do you know about madeit.com?

Hi guys. Do any of you sell on Madeit.com.au?
It is hard to see how much sales are done there because they don't have a score rating of any kind. I have had a shop there for a while but I was all googly eyed for eBay because that is all I know but I want to keep certain stuff on eBay and my home wares and crafty stuff on places like Etsy and Madeit etc.
Now I can't even log into the forums to ask probing questions. *stomps off*
Anyone out there a Made it pro? I need you!!!!

***(Sorry Ooty. I forgot the dot au at the end.All fixed now)

2 comments:

Ooty January 14, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M HEARING ABOUT MADEIT.COM
I'M GOING TO CHECK IT OUT =0)

CurlyPops January 15, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

I sell on Made It. I'm definitely not a pro but I've sold a few things.

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP