Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today I

went Op shopping and bought another round metal mirror to add to my growing collection of round metal mirrors.


Paid my daughters tertiary education fees. She is such a grown up now.

Went to The old Cheese Factory

I chatted with Phyl and P.S while they worked hard getting the homestead ready for our new improved cafe, gift, community shop. I got pretty excited and Phyl was excited as she showed me where everything was going to go. It was all very exciting
Then I called in on my woodies club next door, no one home.
So my little man and I ate our Macca's in the grounds. (800 calories!!! eeks)
Then we collected nasturtium seeds


Then I went to raid Joyce's fruit trees. Another great harvest

It was a great day!

7 comments:

Kirsty January 15, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Joyce's fruit trees were very kind.

Anonymous,  January 15, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

sounds fantastic. love that mirror. i have a thing for pretty mirrors of any shape or size. actually, it's the idea of reflection taht i find soooo appealing.

CurlyPops January 15, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Gorgeous mirror...what a find!

Lavender January 16, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Wow, that does sound like a great day, complete with goodies of all sorts, Hooray!

Gwen Buchanan January 17, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

I love collections.. my sister collects mirrors too.. she has chosen hand mirrors...

Miss Muggins January 17, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

That sounds like a great thing for the Old Cheese Factory - when is it set to open?

Melanie January 17, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Kirsty - indeed they were, although the birds were not as kind and acted liek I was raiding their pantry.
Ladybug-zen I agree and I also need them in my tiny shoe box castle to give the appearance its bigger.
CurlyPops- yeppers, I would have pushed old ladies aside to get to it. Im thinking of painting it to look more vintage so it matches my antique ones but not sure yet
Lavender - yeah, its great to be rewarded for coming out of my lair and socializing.
Gwen- I was eyeing off gorgeous metal hand held ones too on eBay. Some are so ornate
Miss Muggins - I aM in the dark at the moment as to the opening day. I am still volunteering there in whatever capacity they need me so once they let me know when I am needed back there I will excitedly announce it to the world.

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP