Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Empty Pegs

OK, so in my last job, many moons ago, work orders were on A4 size clip boards and each day I would fill one up to hand to my staff then refill it at lunch. Clearly my little pegs are somewhat of a down size to the companies work orders that I issued elsewhere. I have had a bit of a slimy start to 2009. Financially mainly and very unpleasant but nothing that cannot be overcome. It has left me feeling less confident and I stare at the pegs wondering .....
No, I am not having a pity party:) Well, I probably am lol. Nah, as us Aussies are wont to say "She'll be right mate" and because we are from battling stock we usually are. Ill cop this crappy start to the year but Ill be buggered if I will cop it layin down. I start back at work(in me shed mate) on Monday and I have had a wake up call. Work and succeed at self employment or get a bloody job. Gawd I hate being a grown up some times. Anyhoo, I am preparing for Monday already so craft has taken a back seat.
Forgive me for whinging. Nah, don't. Cheers everyone

3 comments:

Lavender January 11, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Better out than in, Mate! Sorry something smacked you, t mustve been waiting for your guard to be down...ah well, youre not half right thinking "She'll be right" - hang in there and fight the bast*@&#!!!

Anonymous,  January 11, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Poor you. So sorry for whatever it was but if anyone can beat it, you can. Remember Monty Python, "I can still butt you with my head." Elsie

Melanie January 11, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Lavender - too right, blogs are so much cheaper than therapists anyhow:)

Elsie - YAY you made it. You got the comment thingy to work for you.
I do love a good bit of Monty Python and humour does see us through.

Watch this!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP