Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

AFK!!

Its Christmas! No really it is!! Ok so I dont reckon there's a person on the planet that doesnt know that eh? I will be doing what everyone does at Christmas. Eating way too much. Drinking far too much Baileys(very fattening) and wrapping presents from now til christmas eve. This is the bit I love. The presents!! I can skip the whole christmas day family stuff but I wouldnt miss the unwrapping in the morning for anything. I am 10 again.
My dear M is off work for nearly 3 weeks so thats where I will be. Hangin out with him of course. And the kids( cant wait til they play the wii omg im busting to have a go) I got heaps of fun board games too that I will be kickin their butts in. And Baileys ,,,,, lotsa Baileys. I only drink once a year so I'll have meself a jolly time "hic"
Anyhow. Enough blogging about nothing. I have a deadline that I set earlier this year fpr 2008 and I will be working on that. Much more crafting. Much more art(trying to be artistic) and of course more blogging to track it all.
The rain that we had recently came down in an unexpected direction than normal and managed to drench everything in my carport. Including an orbital sander, a mouse sander and a drop saw. I am hoping I can save them. These things were high off the ground so I was unprepared for what I found. Everything high and low drenched ever 5 meters into the carport and 4 foot off the ground. Must have been one heck of a wind. Loads of wood. Racks of old HK holden parts ready for ebay. Reclaimed redgum panelling. All soggy and no sign of sunshine to dry them out. Regardless, I still love Melbourne weather:)
So I have a fantastically busy year next year and it looks like this year is all wound up.
I'll see my blog self in the New year and for anyone who may be lurking, be safe, be merry and bloggy best wishes to the lot of ya!!

Blog ya later! Moi!

6 comments:

Gretel December 23, 2007 at 9:09 PM  

Melanie, thank you for un-lurking, and letting me find your blog, that is a nice Christmas treat! I'm with you on the Baileys...

Danielle December 24, 2007 at 12:05 PM  

Hi Melanie, thanks so much for your comment on my blog... I hope you have a fantastic Christmas too!
Danielle :-)

futuregirl December 28, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

All the best to you and yours for the coming year! :) May 2008 be a wonderful year for you!

Anonymous,  December 29, 2007 at 6:09 AM  

Have a Happy New Year!! Thanks for visiting Tattered Saints and de-lurking!!

Mumi January 5, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Hi Melanie, hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and are surviving the heat. Have love reading your blog and can't wait to see what you're going to share with us all this year!

Knitty Bug January 6, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Hey Melanie,
Hope you had a lovely Chrissie and a brilliant New Year!!!!!!
Thanks for checking out my blog, the phone covers are easy to make, and yeah I have loads of wool too - maybe we could supply the world with phone covers - hehehehehehe

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP