Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Bank transfer descriptions Warning* bad abbreviated language*

I wonder who does this? Am I the only one that is so maladjusted or angry at the fact that all of our income goes to bills?
I do everything via internet , specially banking and everytime I get payments for this or that come in I transfer them to the main account. It asks for a description for your personal reference. Well last year I started writing exactly what the transfer was for and it started like this. If you talk fluent net speak you will understand, if not, perhaps its best you dont. I just hope the bank cant, but then, its none of their grubby business. They work for me!!(yeah right, I work to make them rich) Anyhow, descriptions are as follow, starting with :

bloodybills

gdbills

gdbillsagain

gdfknbills

omfgbills

fkn bills

fknbillsagen

sofknsikobills

and today it was FINALLY

OMFGNOT4BILLS

I just refuse to spend this transfer on bills and all 4 kids are going to nannies so I wont be nagged for money for this money for that ...yes, I count kids as bills too....especially teenagers.

1 comments:

Knitty Bug December 15, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

Hey Melanie,
Luv your descriptions, I think I might do that for some of my internet tranfers, gotta hate banks and those friggin bills!!!!!!!!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP