Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Bank transfer descriptions Warning* bad abbreviated language*

I wonder who does this? Am I the only one that is so maladjusted or angry at the fact that all of our income goes to bills?
I do everything via internet , specially banking and everytime I get payments for this or that come in I transfer them to the main account. It asks for a description for your personal reference. Well last year I started writing exactly what the transfer was for and it started like this. If you talk fluent net speak you will understand, if not, perhaps its best you dont. I just hope the bank cant, but then, its none of their grubby business. They work for me!!(yeah right, I work to make them rich) Anyhow, descriptions are as follow, starting with :

bloodybills

gdbills

gdbillsagain

gdfknbills

omfgbills

fkn bills

fknbillsagen

sofknsikobills

and today it was FINALLY

OMFGNOT4BILLS

I just refuse to spend this transfer on bills and all 4 kids are going to nannies so I wont be nagged for money for this money for that ...yes, I count kids as bills too....especially teenagers.

1 comments:

Knitty Bug December 15, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

Hey Melanie,
Luv your descriptions, I think I might do that for some of my internet tranfers, gotta hate banks and those friggin bills!!!!!!!!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP