Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A bow for keeping my Vow

I completed the task and a brand new trolley insert is made ready for pick up tomorrow.
I made another one for the shop too.
I did all this with a 3 day old head ache and nausea( yes thats why I am so grumpy I am sure) I have been plagued by headaches for years for various reasons such as back strain, food intolerance and who knows what else.
This getting old business has whiskers on it.
Pics tomorrow. This screen is far too glarey tonight.
Blog ya later

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP