Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Buckeyes

I can put this down as an act of love too. I make 200 of these for my Dear M who is originally from Ohio every Christmas. I also do it to keep traditions going for my son that are pertaining to where his Dad hails from and, of course, his uncles and Grandparents etc. Turns out a family of Ohians live in our estate and my 11yr old has befriended them. It wasnt only their accent that gave away their origin, it was their manners. Every one I met in Ohio had impeccable manners. I still dont have to pull out my own chair, take off my own coat or open my own door 8 years later. I will make some for these kids so their mom can test them and tell me if my husband is telling the truth and they are good, or are they rubbish and he is just being polite... gotta watch those manners.
So today I make 200 Buckeyes. Because they are normally made in a cooler climate they tend to melt here at Christmas which means I have to get them made and boxed and sent to everyone quick as freezer storage is at a minimum. Off I go to get 4 jars of peanut butter. This is going to be fun!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP