Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Fabulous Friday!!

To do list:
Get kids good clothes ready for their trip to Nannies house.
Work on cupcakes for ebay, etsy, craft shoppe and gifts.
Cook yummy chicken for dinner.Get it out of freezer first. Dont let cats get it!!
I will do all of these tasks in a peaceful manner and will return later to blissfully blog you in a peaceful and serene fashion. Peace!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP