Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Today I will.....

Be grateful for all of my blessings
from 100 ways to make yourself calm and creative.


Even before I read this page I was already on that path. Today the bases will finally be cured and I will finish the gifts for my friends at the craft shoppe. Each one a blessing and very very dear to me. They never read this so I can get away with some mushiness. They know, even though Im not one to express myself well in real life, that this is how I regard them. And thats why I love them all to pieces. They accept me for who and how I am and thats a blessing in itself.
Enough wishy washy sentiment(rolling eyes at myself) I have some presents to finish.

And its the last day of school!!! Kids at home for 6 weeks. WOOT!!! 6 weeks of staying up in my shed till the AM and not having to get out of bed to make lunches. Hey, thats another blessing right?!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP