Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, December 14, 2007

HEAD ACHE !!

As soon as I went to work in my shed my head ache returned. within half and hour I was back to being miserable. So I put 2 and 2 together and realized it's something in my house and shed because yesterday I was out all day ...no headache.
Guess what it was??
Those cheap $2 Christmas scents. I got one pine for the tree and one candy for my cupcakes and shed. They come in a clear bottle and you have bamboo sticks coming out the top.
I threw them out immediately, turned air con on in the house and opened all doors and windows in shed. within the magic half an hour HEADACHE GONE.
4 days I suffered a headache. I put the bloody pine one in my bedroom on Monday............This was a headache that panadol and nurofen couldnt get rid of. I yelled at my kids ( they probably deserved it) I grumped at everything(everything was probably annoying anyhow). I even felt this headache in my sleep and woke with it. 2 days this week 2 of my sons complained of bad headaches........ I thought we had some weird headache virus.
BEWARE of CHEAP GARBAGE. ITS NOT WORTH IT!
oh and that stuff is definately NOT going in the cupcake pincushions.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 14, 2007 at 1:37 PM  

Glad you found out what was causing your headaches! That can be nasty! Thanks for visiting my blog and come back anytime!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP