Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Incoming Lame slogan for the New year..but first

Christmas Eve and the rains have stopped.
What is this, a safari reserve?
Yes, that's my 3 tigers basking in the sun.
My husband spent about 4 hours on the phone to different members of his family in the US and HE says women YAK alot.
Christmas day.
Nope, no snow for us Aussies, its all sunshine and swimming WOOT!!!
That's my 4 babies.
Father Christmas brought us a Wii.
I took it to mums and between her and Jazzy we couldn't get a look in with the 10 pin bowling. Nothing funnier than a proper dainty English woman elbowing her kids out the way when they interfere with her Wii swing.(Not very British indeed)
She even insisted on making her own Mii

Guess who got this with her spotlight voucher from
the kids??? Me and oh my god, how could I not.
I also got a Bunnings voucher. Don't my kids know me so well. I also all the parts necessary for a new computer. Incoming boring stats (AMD Athlon(tm) 64x2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ 2.10 GHz 2.00GB of ddr2Ram Nvidia 7600ps grafix card) So this means I can raid in game without fearing the blue screen of death because my comp can handle every thing I ask of it now....(no one asks you to play with them if you crash, specially if you play a priest ) ok enuff geek speak
********
The kids bought Guitar Hero for their new Wii. The one thing that makes this game pretty cool is for some reason all the songs are from my era. Totally weird and of course, even though the songs are "like way cool mum" there's no way you are cool mum. (I will beat them at this game too one day :P)
And then my baby left for Tasmania......
only 13 more sleeps til she is home again.

And here it is
Yep every year I have one and this year is just as lame as the last
but oh my goodness I do mean every lame word of it.
ITS GONNA BE GREAT IN 2008
No need for me to write my goals etc in here.
Instead I came with a pic I prepared earlier of the notice board
for this year with every ones goals, wishes and wants.
If you look closely I have put a few humorous ones in there just to see if the kids actually do go back and review. One such one is "Give Connor away for Scientific Research in exchange for an Iguana"
My husband wrote one out for Jazz " Send Jazz to an all girls boarding school" which was OK but then he wrote ..which is so blokish "Send Zack to an all girl boarding school" /boggles mind

So, because our list of things for 2008 says so, we went to the park where Boy and Father blew up balloons that fart when you let them go and aimed them at me and who ever got one to explode closest to me was the winner.

Clearly Connor wanted to win

Then Dad showed the boy how to use a mitt ( um baseball mitt?) and after a few body shots from both Dad and Son which was veering more towards olden days cricket than Baseball, we walked home.

So what is that big board of lists telling me I am going to do?
I am free of all commitments now and will be full swing into making stuff and making money from making stuff. How cool is that???
Its time for this little black duck to earn an income to contribute to my family
and this year is all about trying to do just that.
And so it will be.
ITS GONNA BE GREAT IN 2008


2 comments:

Mumi January 10, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

I'm totally with you when it comes to earning some dollars...with my last baby starting school in a few weeks..sob, sob..it's time to for me to take the manifesting up a gear and turn this hobby into a career!
I hope you have an abundant year on all levels...:-)

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP