Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Art show in Canberra May 1st and May 2nd

For all of you Lucky ducks near Canberra there is an Art and Craft show on Friday and Saturday and
MY FRIEND AISHA HAS HER ART IN IT....
Oh did I yell that?
I'm a bit excited.
You can buy the art and craft there too!!
I cant get there but she is going to take pictures....aren't you matey?
I wish I could be there.

Arawang Primary School Parents and Citizens Association
Nemarang Crescent
Waramanga ACT

Arawang Art and Craft Show 2009
Friday 1 May – 6pm to 9pm
Saturday 2 May 10am to 4pm

1 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN April 30, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

How exciting!! I'm a bit too far away to visit though, you'll have to post up the pictures here :0)

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP