Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My chaotic creative space

Spotlight is having a clearance sale to make way for new stock so I grabbed some things I needed and my husband went mad on paints for his miniatures. He is becoming quite the artistic one in the family.
There were 2 kids kits left which were perfect for bored children and I cant wait to have a go at making slime.
The ball of yarn was not on sale but part of a cool scarf I am knitting. I so excited about it almost being scarf wearing weather again.
Check out what other crafty chicks are up to at Kootoyoo's place. These girls inspire me no end.

5 comments:

CurlyPops April 11, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

I was very good today. I went to Spotty and only bought what I needed. I had to completely avoid the sale bins!

xxx April 11, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

I haven't had a trip to spotlight in a long while and you've just reminded me what a good thing it is to do.
It's hot again here so I've put my knitting on hold until it cools down again.
Have crafty fun.
Best wishes Ribbon :-)

Levin April 12, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

i have to stay away from spotlight :(
i have a tendency to buy way too much - especially in the fabric department.
looks like you scored well though - enjoy your knitting.
l
x

Bimbimbie April 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Looks like you hoarding up for the coming creative winter days*!*

KimberlyRies April 12, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

I bought lots of beads today and will have a blogpost a lot like yours, showing off my purchases. :)Thanks for following my blog. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP