Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Fun day

Last night I got stuck right into the first suggestion for materials I can use for my WIP

I don't have any idea about real clay stuff like Ooty uses so I used good old air drying clay. This is my first attempt and I thoroughly enjoyed doing it.

Keep the ideas coming because I am going to try them all. Its like a little crafting adventure isn't it?:)


Bright and Early the Easter bunny arrived and clearly he is a well educated Bunny because last year he left the eggs where ants could get them and this year he is showing his ever increasing intellect and placing them only where Spiders can get them.

Tomorrow I am collecting gum leaves for an idea in my garland and I get to use the flower press I made ages ago.

5 comments:

Ooty April 13, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Oh I have such a great memories from egg unting while i was living at TX when I was a child =0) so I looove seeing pics of it =0) I hope you all had a great time!!!
thanks for linking me - and i have to let you know that clay is supper addictive =0)

Baino April 13, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Oh love the tree idea. We have to lock up the dogs before the Easter Bunny comes . .otherwise they poo foil for a week! Clay's a great idea, even an artophobic like me could cope with that.

xxx April 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Sooo beautiful... I love the eggs in the tree photo.
I really love the white picket fence! :-)

Have fun Ribbon x

Melanie April 13, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Ooty - I cant wait till its dry so I can tinker with it with my micro tools. I only had 2 kids home this Easter and only the 8 yr old enjoyed it. Looks like my egg hunting days are coming to a close.

Baino - i love that you are artophobic and can still talk to me without wanting to beat me with stick. Hey its lucky your dogs wernt sick from the chocolate.

Ribbon thanks I love complements:) I build that fence about 12 years ago all by myself and even a truck ran into it and it didnt budge:) not bad for a fence built by a chick. I just always wanted a white picket fence like in the movies:) I thought it might majically make my life perfect HA!

Beth April 14, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Very creative placement!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP