Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Under construction

or is that destruction? I am fiddling with the blog layout to make it match my website but so far all I seem to be doing is breaking stuff. Working hard in the background. If you could sweat whilst building a website, I would be sweating buckets. Its hard brain work. My brain aches. I really enjoying the challenge though. Tomorrow I am taking master nunde to The Homestead for a lime spider which will be a nice break:)
take care everyone

cheers

Melanie

1 comments:

Lisa April 7, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

I can't wait to see the website! I think I will be doing the same thing soon, so it will be interesting to see how yours turns out. Good luck with it.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP