Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

All Dolled up on Sunday

No not me silly billies, the dolls at the annual Doll Show that was held at The Old Cheese Factory

Now, I couldn't get passed this old dear unless I had $5 for the entry fee so no photos sorry but I have a photo in lieu. One of Jane's creations which is just as good as any show doll , especially because she is also a volunteer at The Homestead.

Janes Doll, isnt she pretty?

While I am singing Jane's praises, she makes a wicked cappuccino AND she is a Lamp work bead Artist.

So we were flat out today. Boy those Doll Makin Ladies can drink coffee and they had us run off of our feet. Good thing our feet ain't made of cloth eh?

Now that my blogging is done. I am enjoying my coffee that I did not make and I am waiting for dinner which I am not cooking.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  May 3, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

you are so funny. pretty stuff, eh.

Tamsyn May 3, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Good to hear you are having dinner cooked for you :) Enjoy!

Baino May 4, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

Not sure about the dolls . .bit scary methinks but the beads are beautiful. How come coffee always tastes better when someone else makes it . .it's like someone elses barbied onions always smell better than yours.

Lisa May 4, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Gorgeous beads, love the blues. Enjoy that coffee and dinner.

Bimbimbie May 11, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

I like the dolls, although I wouldn't really want the old lady doll, sitting in my living room, but appreciate the talent that creates them. The beads I love*!*

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP