Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Be Right Back


Today begins the school holidays so I will be away from keyboard for at least 1 week whilst I resume my role as mum, referee, taxi, life coach, evil nagging witch and other various roles, 24 hours a day for the next 2 weeks. My eldest has returned home so my house is full again. I learned my lesson when he left home so abruptly, make more time for them because one day you blink and they're gone.


Have a great week and I look forward to catching up on everyone's blogs when I log back on.

Cheers!

Melanie

6 comments:

Ching Ya April 3, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Holiday.. always love them, anticipating for them, which is why I'm going to wish you a joyful experience & enjoy to the fullest! Tell us how did it go when you get back. ^^

@wchingya

Leanne April 3, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Enjoy the holiday time together...

xxx April 3, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

The beautiful madness of school holidays.
Wishing you lots of fun..

best wishes Ribbon

Baino April 3, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Ah I remember nagging witch and flailing air slapper (attempting to hit arguing kids in the back seat from the driver's posi!). Enjoy . .I'm bracing myself for the Royal Easter Show on Friday . .please God help me overcome my toddlerphobia!

Robin April 4, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Have a great time with your family!

Ooty April 4, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Happy holiday!!
Enjoy your family time!!
x

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP