Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have been busy

Wu ( Shar pei x Staffi)
So I learned this year that if I pine solidly for months and months after a child leaves I will finally get that puppy. Now, I need to work out how to make the other 3 leave.

What's on @ nunde's in February
More photography practice
More routine
The start of new habits
More exercise - I abhor that bit
More gardening
More creativity, much more.

Good luck to the mums that will need tissues tomorrow for the first day of term.
See you all tomorrow, after school begins and normality returns YAY!

8 comments:

Leanne February 2, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Aww sweet puppy! hope you are coping with the school transition and not needing too many tissues....

Ching Ya February 2, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Oh, I'm so envious! What a cute one. I've always wanted to have a puppy. Sadly, still another few years to wait before I can get one... Not sure can I wait that long after seeing you post.

Doily February 3, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

What a gorgeous pup! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Lovley to meet you!
Steph (Doily)

Lavender February 4, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Oh Melanie, he is adorable, but you poor dear - so much work! LOL Ah well, how could you resist?

Unknown February 5, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

that puppy is gorgeous ... I have a dog called Sybil (lieu of child) she is such a great dog :)

Lisa February 6, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

Adoreable!! We have 2 big dogs...german shep. and husky! Hairy and dirty, but worth every speck of dirt! Hubby from Ohio?? Do I sense a real love story?? I love your blog...so real and honest!

Melanie February 6, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

littlechrissy- Isnt she and I swear she is smiling

Leanne - no tissues needed for me, I practically push them out the door after 6 weeks of them all.

Chin Ya - They are worth the wait.

Doiley - It was a pleasure to read your blog Cheers

Lavender - I know, I know Lavender, what was I thinking. The toilet training alone....

REread - Dogs are far better behaved than children.

Lisa - I love big dogs best. I have a Lab and a Lab x and I love being smothered in dog hugs by them all. So glad they dont lick tho, big toungues are icky lol
And yes , it was a love story, quite epic in the beginning over 10 years ago and would never have happened if there was no internet:)

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP