Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Cheery Post of Froof


My creation
Originally uploaded by nundecreations

I love a bit of Froo Froo and here are some cheery pics as promised to lighten up my mood and chill me out. All works in progress on my work bench. Pictures taken in my 10 buck light studio box(now that does cheer me up)

These are all little gifts to me from me. I especially love the gift I am making for myself up the top. Gold chain Garland with various hearts 3 metres long and no where near complete. I found much of the parts for this by buying up necklaces at a DIVA store. They were throwing them all out for $2. Now that cheered me up no end:)

Of course I will show and tell when all is finished.

It is almost Sunday

Sunday is

Sleep ins

Gardening

Hanging out with my pack of dogs oh and the family

then writing lists for the next week.

Cheers

Melanie

3 comments:

Lavender February 15, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Happy Sunday! May it be relaxing AND productive.
Enjoy those pretty things...is the D. Eldar banished now?

Ooty February 16, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Hope your sunday was a lovely one!!!

Beth February 17, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Ohhh hope you had a good sunday. My garden is looking a bit sad at the moment, but I'm amazed at what has survived this weather! Actually, I'm kind of happy in some ways that the heat took out some of the weeds as well as useful plants!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP