Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I can do craft!

*Wobbley chick doing a happy dance because one personal crafting project is finished.* "Oh yeah Baby." I can do craft...SEE! I now have a bag allocated to embroidery. Embroidery on the bag was done by my mate Pam and the rest sewn by me. Yep, I can sew. I cant dance though so I will stop now.

Cheers
Melanie

5 comments:

Lavender February 22, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Very pretty Melanie, well done!
You know, I have a half made sweatshirt sitting on the ironing board, its been there since at least last March!!! LOL

Celebrate some more, I know I would! LOL

Ooty February 22, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Yay! This looks great!!

Lisa February 24, 2009 at 3:44 AM  

So cute Melanie! You should be very proud! ;)

Leanne February 24, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Nicely done! It is very sweet indeed.

Unknown March 5, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

OMG I can not dance or sew ! but, I am going to learn how to sew as well! I want to do craft...make softies , and purses.... well done on your achievement!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP