Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, February 9, 2009

You guys rock!

Thank you for kind comments, well wishes and concern. You guys are awesome. We are fine and got more of a scare than anything thanks to the fire brigade.



I had to delete a rant on fire bugs(arsonists/murderers) and the devastation they caused this week because I was getting far too angry for my nice happy blog.
On a lighter note. -
some things thrive in the heat. My bougainvillea doubled in size recently and is giving us a display that defies all theories that everything suffers in this heat.




And dont forget like I nearly did, leave dishes of water out for birds and animals that get exhausted when it is hot. Even in the suburbs. A green parokeet looking bird far from its natural habitat was 2 feet from our front door gasping and I forgot to put water out. He flew off as I brought him some


7 comments:

Leanne February 9, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Such hard times but yes nice to be reminded of beauty....love your photo.

Gwen Buchanan February 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

I am so glad you are ok.. these fires were devastating.. we are thinking of Australia a way down there.. please be ready and be safe...

Gretel February 9, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Thought of you today, it's first item on our news, praying you stay safe, wish I could send some of our snow your way.

xxx February 10, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Yes it's good to care for the birds as they do many wonderful things for us including keeping the reptiles at bay.
They failed at my place recently allowing a snake into our home!

I'm still putting water out for them though :-)

Lisa February 10, 2009 at 2:29 AM  

So your home is OK? I have been worrying about you all weekend! I was so glad to see your updated post this morning!

Lavender February 10, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

That bougainvillea look divine! Gorgeous shot too! Thanks for remembering to set out water for the wild ones, Iam sure it was much appreciated by several others!
(Also, share your feelings on the idiots!)

Beck February 12, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Just came across your blog - glad to see you are caring about our wildlife and that you and your family were ok during the fires. x

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP