Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today I am gearing up to go

I love Amazon.
I hate learning to build websites.
Hopefully this book from Amazon will help
Now have the book, I have to start.

I went to take a peek at the Old Cheese Factory. Soon there will be chairs here with people chatting and coffee being consumed. The gift shop is inside, where my stuff will be. I guess I better hurry and finish some.

This cheeky bird dropped a plum on my head as I looked around

Later I went to have coffee with the girls and help with the old shop. I saw this book and made a fuss over how I loved old books like this. PS said she left that for me 3 months ago, its mine. YAY LOOT!


And finally I have more string to make a string bag.


I am still weighing up doing a 6 month course on multimedia but I just cannot get excited about it. If I was rich I would pay some one to do it all. Nah, I probably wouldn't, I'm too tight:)

So it is all go here. Soon, very soon, I will have some creative show and tell FINALLY!
Cheers to you all
Melanie

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP