Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today I am gearing up to go

I love Amazon.
I hate learning to build websites.
Hopefully this book from Amazon will help
Now have the book, I have to start.

I went to take a peek at the Old Cheese Factory. Soon there will be chairs here with people chatting and coffee being consumed. The gift shop is inside, where my stuff will be. I guess I better hurry and finish some.

This cheeky bird dropped a plum on my head as I looked around

Later I went to have coffee with the girls and help with the old shop. I saw this book and made a fuss over how I loved old books like this. PS said she left that for me 3 months ago, its mine. YAY LOOT!


And finally I have more string to make a string bag.


I am still weighing up doing a 6 month course on multimedia but I just cannot get excited about it. If I was rich I would pay some one to do it all. Nah, I probably wouldn't, I'm too tight:)

So it is all go here. Soon, very soon, I will have some creative show and tell FINALLY!
Cheers to you all
Melanie

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 5, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

sounds fun and exciting.

CurlyPops February 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I have that same Sun McEwans book!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP