Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trash Talk

Bread bag tags

0ne bread bag tag a day, every day for a year for the last 10 years.

That is 3650 bread tags that I have thrown in the garbage, thoughtlessly and without remorse. Until today.....Seems I was a little slow in the realisation that there needed to be some thought behind the disposal of these items and I have turned to the internet to source advice on the matter. Here is what I found



On a more personal note I walked 12 kilometers today and I didn't cark it. My Nokia95 told me so. My garden has suffered much sunburn and it is still too hot I'm my work shed.



So I have got nothing clever, nothing even froofy to show and tell. I will have to work on that indeed.

If you have any bread bag tag ideas please share.





Oh and P.S

I finished this roll of string and my bag was looking fabbo but Spotlight doesn't stock it anymore so if one of you awesome ladies recognizes this flattish cottonyish string and has some spare in this color or knows where to get it please please let me know. I will buy it off you of course if you have some.

1 comments:

Ooty February 4, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Wow 12 km??? way to go!!! I wish I had the energy or the will to do so!!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP