Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

At The Homestead


Furniture is still in bubble wrap
Tradesman still wander in and out doing tradesmanny stuff


I got to be useful with a screw driver and my coffee making skills

And as I worked and sweated and found myself in the most unattractive positions trying to get frames to line up with pre drilled screw holes, I thought to myself, "self. I love it here, this is going to be awesome".


And so it will be.
These pictures are all of where I work and the grounds where my the club I am in are. Yeah, its harsh working in surroundings like this and in a heritage building.
I picked up my uniform today. Pink top and black pants...sexy! I will get a froofy pink flower thing for my hair too. The woodworking club I am a member of is right next door so they should get a cackle seeing me a little bit dolled up. Not too much though. I just don't do "dolled up" well.
I will be working there Fridays from 10 until 3 when we open and I hope you include the Old Cheese Factory and The Homestead if you are doing your touristy thing around the SE suburbs of Vic. Even if you don't spend a cent here there is a lovely park with an awesome playground like a fort and this is of course for free. It costs nothing to look.

Well I have to get cracking. I have to make stock.


Have a great Friday tomorrow,where ever you are and when ever your Friday arrives.
Cheers!
Melanie

5 comments:

Lavender February 12, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Sweet Gig, Melanie! Looks like a top spot!

Baino February 12, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Beautiful old homestead. Beats my little workstation by miles!

Lisa February 13, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

What a lovely place to work!

xxx February 13, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Nice! :-)
Enjoy yourself.
Best wishes

Leanne February 16, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Wow looks like a gorgeous environment!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP