Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am a sucker for

House and garden type mags. This is my new fav. It always has stuff in it with patterns on them that make the pattern loving part of my brain go Ooooooooh! And it does say "real living" so the title alone makes me think it is realer than other mags

I am also a sucker for music. If some one, lets say you, told me that you heard this fab music that you thought was the best thing since double choc tim tams, whether you are 10 or 100 I would want to hear what you were passionate about.

So I heard some one mention this youtube peice, I hunted it down, found it, then bought the CD from Amazon. Now it kind of reminds me of my Pink Floyd days when it illegedly may have been mandatory to smoke weird plant matter whilst listening to said music. This music was just like that. And I liked it. And no, there was no plant matter smoked by me. I don't need to, I am a space cadet enough with out it. The song I bought it for was Trio, an instrumental piece which I adored the first time I heard it on the you tube clip.
I have searched for it to share and see that many of them have been taken down from you tube. Oh well.
Thank you to the person that lead me to it, who ever you are. So sorry, I forget.

1 comments:

Ooty February 5, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Whenever I do something the same as my daughter (4yrs) she tells me “wow mummy you are my twin”=P
So after reading your blog and comments for the past 2 months I can say that we are twins =D lol
Post a link to the youtube video (for the sake of the blind ones that don’t recognize the album =0))

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP