Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What can we do to help

Here is an example.
Coles will donate profits from its 750 stores on Friday to the appeal fund and will receive donations at checkouts.

For more detailed info on the many ways you can help without really spending more than you would have go to Corporate Australia digs deep for Victoria bushfire victims
I will be doing my fortnightly shopping at coles on Friday for sure.

2 comments:

Leanne February 10, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

So good to even have a tiny way to help....

Baino February 11, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Yep, I'll be shopping on Friday for sure.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP