Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You know you are old when...


The stuff that you have had since you first left home is now showing up on eBay as Vintage

Annecy Ornamine 516 Made in France


Cheese board that was given to my mum and dad back in England when the world was still veiwed in black and white. I think thats the story anyhow...

Im baking bread. The next batch is home grown herbs with heaps of garlic. Yes, I am proud to say that I bought a bread maker years ago and still use it *glares sideways at family member who said it would be another useless gadget taking up storage*

4 comments:

littlechrissy February 18, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

I'm very impressed you use your breadmaker. My mum bought one when they were first popular, used it once, then passed it on to me after it had sat gathering dust in her cupboard for about 10 years. I never used it and gave it away last year :-( I feel a little guilty for not even giving it a go once.

Kirsty February 18, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

HeHe. I just saw this in the Op Shop today.

Gretel February 18, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

That is so true! But a lot of Etsy users are so young that even the 80's are vintage for them, whereas I know it was only yesterday...

Leanne February 19, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Ha! Oh I hear you...that's a great cheeseboard....and another long term bread maker user here too!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP