Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, February 20, 2009

A bit weird

UPDATE I received comments during my blank post phase and after so I think it is just me. Weirdness seems to have fixed itself for the time being and I suspect it might be an issue with our end and my geek husband tinkering ..... Thanks heaps for letting me know how it was being veiwed at your end. You guys really do rock and are so helpful! Now I shall go get crafty. I think I am way overdue for some craftiness.

I dont know if anyone can see this because I know I cant. it seem my posts are missing and there is just a gaping big blank spot between the columns. I wonder if anyone could let me know if they have experienced the same thing?
cheers
melanie

6 comments:

littlechrissy February 20, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Hi there,
I can view this post no problems. How strange the others have disappeared. I've never encountered it before. Very odd. Hope you have some joy getting to the bottom of it.

Leanne February 20, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

I've always viewed your post no problems too...including this one.... =)

Ching Ya February 20, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ching Ya February 20, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

hi, just to ease your mind and worries, I see your posts arranged perfectly fine. Maybe the problem has been resolved? Or are you viewing in different resolutions/browsers?

Mine:
Resolution: 1024x768
Browser: IE7

Or you still having the problem, could you printscreen it and send to me
? I'll try to have a look.

Baino February 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

No worries from this end either!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP