Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Times are changing

With events unfolding, desires changing and life happening, regardless of how I try to avoid, obstruct or control any of these things, I am once again evolving, as we all do, constantly and without warning. I feel like I grew up last year and now I am ready to leave my emotional nest.

Profound musings for one that is far better suited to simple sentences that normally contain the use of words you wouldn't want your kids to hear, but there it is.

I have been a dependant for so long now I was frightened to be independent. I want to be like you and stand on my own two feet and support myself with out a male prop. No, I don't want to be single, just self reliant. Self supporting. Brave, just like you. Fearless.

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP