Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Almost

I almost finished a bag I was designing
I almost posted something I have been doodling quite a bit lately
I almost finished some folded swing tags for my cupcake candles
But I stuffed up the bag I was designing
and I couldn't make my doodle have a white background so it looks crappy
and I got a bit sick of fiddling with settings to make my tags work.
So I am having a little bit of a break to avoid feeling deflated.
Tomorrow I will realized that I have actually almost finished so much today which is way way better than saying I haven't started anything at all.

1 comments:

Lavender October 28, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Erm...youve been tagged ((((ducking for cover))))
LOLz
You dont have to do anything you dont want (or dont have time for!) to do
But good for you getting so much under way - its good to break things down into smaller chunks when possible (sounds good, eh?)
Cheers!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP