Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dear nunde

Prototype

Where does one find the motivation to work when one is so tired? Why does my husband just say "take the day off"? Isn't every non working at nunde day a day off? Today I sealed the pre sealed patty pans then sealed them again. Not bad I guess for things done before 9am. The fab thing about working from home is that you get to seal patty pans for work whilst you clean out your fridge. I love these new novelty cupcakes that I have designed. A batch is in the baking today. They passed the fireproof test YAY! Hmmmm I will make clay sprinkles. I think I just found my motivation again:)

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP