Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have been tagged!!! Im it?

Lavender from The Birds and the Beads tagged me for a meme and I will do anything to get out of debating the length of the handles on the 3000 totes I am about to make so what the heck eh?
OK so I reckon I know how these go now since I have been blogging for over a year now ( oh yeah I'm pro now matey)

7 Facts about me
I believe that hiding lentils in children's food is a form of child abuse
I am aiming to be as round as I am short and I am slowly succeeding.
I think I have super powers when I wear my glasses
Old men walking old dogs make me teary.
I learned what the word hubris meant today
I cannot say Ohio
When I talk in my head, which is alot, it is always in the accent of the last person I spoke to.

I am unable to tag at this time because the people that I would feel comfortable tagging have already been tagged by me in the past and I don't want to overstep my blogging welcome. I will of course greedily await other people tagging people and read their memes with great enjoyment.

Cheers all!

3 comments:

A'isha October 28, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

SO who am I? u could tag me. *sob sob* forgotten in the land of the politicians. argh.. i swore.. anywho.. do u have to have a blog to be tagged?...
Sensibility just stepped in briefly...just ever so Briefly mind you.

You know my friend, it shouldn't be called 'creating nunde', but 'riot on wheels'... just a tiny bit biased arnt i.lol

Lavender October 28, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Well done - you got it done so fast - (never mind you were procrastinating - it still counts as done fast! LOL)

But really, Im just shocked by your lentil confession! Whats wrong with lentils???!?!?!?!

Teeheehee Well done Melanie!

Melanie October 28, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Aisha, my answer to you would be start a blog so I can tag you but I dont know where you would find the time unlike your lazy mate(me) who clearly has too much time hehe

Lavender
I was raised by a vegetarian mother who foisted her dietary beleifs on us innocent children and Lentils remind me of all the times my tastebuds cried before I discovered the sugary goodness of junk food mmmmm

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP