Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, October 27, 2008

nunde Monday

The urge to sew today is so great it is almost like an obsessive compulsion yet today is my designated domestic cleaning day. So what does the self employed do? Veer from the time management sheet so well thought out or stick to it, knowing that any deviation will cause chaos to my weekly roster. Oh the dilemma.
I know what to do...
Clean really super fast
then say to my self
"self we have time left over and our jobs are done so we are free to sew"
yes, that will work.
Now to find my techno housework CD for some really fast cleaning motivation.
yeehaaaw off I go !

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP