Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fantastic Friday in Frankston

I sat upon the boardwalk and snapped a shot of what my husband gets to see out of his window every day. I spent lunch with him then choofed off to look for cake and kitchen shops for my new craft project. Frankston is a busy place and although it doesn't get a good wrap from our snootier folks in more affluent coastal towns, I love it. I love it so much I have been looking at real estate there..... that's a dream for another day though.
And to remind me that where I live isn't so bad and how lucky I am to have it, I was welcomed back with the gorgeous scent of my lilac tree in the late afternoon. Frankston is less that 30 minutes drive anyway, and I have decided to lunch there with my husband on a regular basis, for business reasons of course..........
I found the most awesome but pricey patty pans in Frankston for my new project.
Cheers!!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP