Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pelargonium

Salmon Pink Large Double. Common name unknown Origin Alice's backyard 1993
Ivy Geranium. Riqi Origin Alice's Backyard 15 years ago 1993

Angel dwarf regal. Origin ABC gardening show 2006

How can you not be inspired to create when surrounded by such inspiration. Plants are what inspire my colour choices.

1 comments:

Lavender October 19, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Whoa! Loving those colours, how intense they are, and I love thier leaves as well - thanks for sharing them!
You said "Plants are what inspire my colour choices", I find thats true for me as well. Mother Nature is the ultimate artist, eh?

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP