Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, October 27, 2008

1 and a half hours later


OK so its a miracle.
Thanks to advice from Fly Lady
And revising time management advice from the business courses I have done plus some motivation from Motivation 123
I now seem to have learned skills from all of the above to manage my time and chores better and that's why now it takes 1 and a half hours a week instead of a whole week to clean. I mean like CLEAN clean.
I don't know how other establish self employed people do it but I couldn't have worked it out on my own, I'm far too "Oooooohhhhhh Colours"
I wonder how you girls manage kids, business, work and all the cleaning and cooking? oh and gardening, finances, home handy man stuff......the list goes on.

2 comments:

Lavender October 27, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Heres hoping you got plenty of creative time today, and some more tommorrow!
The ID on your photos in post below looks great, once can never be too safe on the 'net.

Gretel October 28, 2008 at 2:55 AM  

Strict organisation and not letting oneself get sidetracked.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP