Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Creative Space

Piles of gold chain that we purchased from a Diva sale.



When I see Diva sales I see a multitude of creations that can be made with cheap bling.



This was 3 separate necklaces for $5.00 a piece. I am estimating that I can make about 10 bracelets, some phone bling, bag bling and extra chain for my gold chain Garland that I am making and still have some left over. Bargain!!!



On my creative e-space I am proudly showing this badge because I have decided to play along.

1 post per day for 1 month






So, like, if I run out of cool stuff to say I can like just make it up right? OK ???

I also want to announce the winner of my Blog Birthday Give away...........................................................
Pippiwillow has won one my tiny takeaway cappuccino bags.
Congratulations!!!!!
So WOOT for me!
I did one bloggerfest post and one creative space post in one hit. Oh yeah baby, Im da man! err I mean WoMan. Check out the crafty little chicks at Kootoyoos. I wonder how many others cheated like I did.
Cheers!
Melanie
xox

8 comments:

Nikki Cardigan October 1, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

It sounds like BlogtoberFest is going to be bling-tastic for you with all that bling Melanie! It is very cool how you can see so many things that are possible from a pile of gold chain.

Kylie October 1, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Wow! Raw materials and heaps of projects in the making :) Good luck with your BlogtoberFest! K

Rachel October 2, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

That is a sweet photo! Have fun with all your bling. :-)

Amanda October 2, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

What a great stash!!! I am sure tons of great things are soon to come!!...

Teresa p October 2, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

What a great haul. Looks like you'll have quite a bit of shiny creating ahead of you.

Lola Nova October 2, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

Congratulations on your fine multitasking! Nice bling!

Kirsty October 2, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

I don't think it's cheating. I'm just posting as normal & trying not to skip any days. Your space looks like lots of fun.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP