Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Creative Space

Piles of gold chain that we purchased from a Diva sale.



When I see Diva sales I see a multitude of creations that can be made with cheap bling.



This was 3 separate necklaces for $5.00 a piece. I am estimating that I can make about 10 bracelets, some phone bling, bag bling and extra chain for my gold chain Garland that I am making and still have some left over. Bargain!!!



On my creative e-space I am proudly showing this badge because I have decided to play along.

1 post per day for 1 month






So, like, if I run out of cool stuff to say I can like just make it up right? OK ???

I also want to announce the winner of my Blog Birthday Give away...........................................................
Pippiwillow has won one my tiny takeaway cappuccino bags.
Congratulations!!!!!
So WOOT for me!
I did one bloggerfest post and one creative space post in one hit. Oh yeah baby, Im da man! err I mean WoMan. Check out the crafty little chicks at Kootoyoos. I wonder how many others cheated like I did.
Cheers!
Melanie
xox

8 comments:

Nikki October 1, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

It sounds like BlogtoberFest is going to be bling-tastic for you with all that bling Melanie! It is very cool how you can see so many things that are possible from a pile of gold chain.

Kylie October 1, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Wow! Raw materials and heaps of projects in the making :) Good luck with your BlogtoberFest! K

Rachel October 2, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

That is a sweet photo! Have fun with all your bling. :-)

Unknown October 2, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

What a great stash!!! I am sure tons of great things are soon to come!!...

Teresa p October 2, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

What a great haul. Looks like you'll have quite a bit of shiny creating ahead of you.

Lola Nova October 2, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

Congratulations on your fine multitasking! Nice bling!

Kirsty October 2, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

I don't think it's cheating. I'm just posting as normal & trying not to skip any days. Your space looks like lots of fun.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP