Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 5 Health-tober - 5 days to go until market

Yet another lifestyle change attempt begins. Beginning with a bowl of porridge and the standard 2 cups of coffee (I have to keep some staples). My goal is to be healthy for a whole month......starting today.

From the minute I got up, I cut and cut and cut

sewed and sewed and sewed

fabric wandered in from the big shed to my studio waiting for more cutting


and are you going to ask the same thing as Mr nunde and Master nunde asked "How many bags have you made today" ..................To which I will answer you the same as I answer them NONE. I know you girls are cleverer than them though and you know that there is a process in whipping up 100 odd bags from scratch.
I worked hard today. Time for a coffee break I reckon. Yay!

Cheers
Melanie

4 comments:

Tamsyn October 5, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

They just don't get it sometimes do they!

Good luck with your health kick. I have been trying to be healthier as well... I had fruit salad today, but topped it of with two scoops of icecream. I blame the cravings :)

Ooty October 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Your posts always make me wanna sew!!! Today I actually went to the city and got me some fabrics!! (That's a start!) =D

Ooty October 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Oh and best of luck at the market!!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP