Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Creative Space

Oh its not a pretty Space today but it sure is creative
For a really cheap, fully pro and seriously refashioned spray booth I draped a very used drop sheet over my clothes line and an old metal desk used for outside jobs.(a gift from Jules because she knows Ill take anything and find a use for it) I pegged it everywhere and used professional grade drop sheet weights aka dirty ol' bricks to keep the wind from flapping it around the sides.


And there you have it. A safe, clean space to spray my repurposed lolly stand for the next craft market. And what an awesome day in Victoria to paint!
Now I feel a bit mean not giving you something froofy like what you normally find in my creative space so to add some pink I asked my flowers to smile for you.



And so they did!
I am loving this weather!
But wait, theres more.....for other, probably more pretty creative spaces go check out the ever growing list as Kootoyoos. Wow you girls have been busy.
Cheers
Melanie

10 comments:

Kirsty October 29, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

I love your spray booth!

Unknown October 29, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Good idea!!! Hello happy flowers :)

CurlyPops October 29, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Ingenious! Waste not want not...hee hee

Penny October 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

The spray booth is cool! Great idea, I really need to do this next time I spray paint (maybe then I won't get paint on the side of the house!)

kellie October 29, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

what a great, easy idea. inspiring.

A'isha October 29, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Your such clever girl... i miss your back yard...

Aussie-waffler October 29, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Very professional, to be sure. Such obliging little flowers :)

Michelle October 29, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Great idea! Glad you had a good day for your painting.

yardage girl October 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Great idea, and SNAP ... I was spray painting today too! Doing our lacework from off the front verandah. Was a great day to paint - everything dried so quickly.

Ooty October 29, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Great Idea! I think this is just what I need!!! =D

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP