Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BOOM- tober A front row seat view

My step dad emailed me these pics from the sinking of HMAS Canberra. Cant get a much better view than this. Lucky John. Thought I would share them with you.




BOOM!!!!















BYE BYE

3 comments:

Amanda October 6, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

What a great view it's cool and sad at the same time :P

5 orange potatoes October 7, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

Oh my gosh, how horrifying!

lisa

Baino October 7, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Great shots. Just you wait, 2 years and she'll be teeming with coral and fish. Sunk but not forgotten!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP